Monday, February 16, 2015

Mixed Plate: Eye of the Tiger - SWFE 2015 is Coming!

This week's post is going to be a short one, as in -- yep, this is it. But I have a good excuse; been busy with work, trying to get ahead of things since I'll FINALLY be visiting my folks in a few weeks (haven't seen Dad in over a year!), and of course the ratio of vacation-to-work time is, it probably takes about a month to prepare for taking off for a week. At least, that's how my fuzzy math works. But, more importantly, I'm preparing my appetite for this year's Seattle Wine and Food Experience, which is happening THIS WEEKEND (Feb 21-22). This year, they have a preview night party, a champagne/seafood themed soiree fittingly called POP! I'm keeping my eye on the prize, and will be at Sunday's Thunderdome Main Event: SWFE. If you haven't already gotten your tickets, get thee to the Interwebs and get thy card of credit out, it's a delicious way to combat the winter blahs. I've attended the last couple of years, and you can see some of the tasty bites and sips I've had the pleasure of om-nomming, on previous posts.

Tasty seafood "martini" from a SWFE sneak preview - Photo by Wasabi Prime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary encouraged. Fresh baked cookies, super-encouraged. (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)