Monday, July 28, 2014

Mixed Plate: Vacation!! (I think...)

It's Summer Vacation Time!! At least, that's the plan. Just for a few days, don't panic, I'll be back to the bloggosphere in no time. I'm supposed to meet up with family and friends for a few days in the Hotzone that is Nevada, but there's also a fair chance I'll cancel my trip to be with Indy, if her health is wavering. Ah, the joys of a terminally ill dog. Anyways, with the Vacation Gods in my favor, I hope to be somewhere else very soon, seeing people I haven't seen in a long while.

Let's Go-Go on Vacation! (photo from Go Go's album, if you're a child of the 80s)
In celebration of vacations as a whole, I of course think of the great anthem for taking some time off by Belinda Carlisle and her Grrl army of Go-Gos. If you feel like chair-dancing to this 1980s classic, here's a video from YouTube -- pardon the long pause before it starts, it's in place so the copyright police doesn't take it down (unless it's already taken down). If so, boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary encouraged. Fresh baked cookies, super-encouraged. (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)